Tara's Birthday

babies Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, September 08, 2006

First heart beat...

Yesterday, me and my lovely wife Astri (cieeeh...) went to our obs/gyn dr. Wahyu at Bunda Hospital. We were lucky because we were No.3 on the queue list (when we arrived at the hospital later on, the list had already gone up to 20), it's all because I've already registered ourselves since 2:40 PM although the registration opens at 3:00 PM. Alhamdulillah.

Around 5:30 PM finally we can go inside and met our doctor and for the first time we can hear our baby's heart beat.. Wow what a fast heart beat that I've ever heard and you know what... it's getting closer for us to have a baby.. How marvelous is that. There is no USG this time what a pity because I want to see my baby... hiks... but the doctor told us to have a 4D USG at YPK on September 30.

Hopefully we can find out our baby's sex at that time, though it doesn't really matter for me whether it's going to be a boy or a girl as long as the baby is healthy and have no problem at all. Insya Allah.

No comments: